THE SCENT OF A COUNTRYSIDE STROLL
Our wonderful clients asked us to create a selection of canapés that were based around the grains and flowers found in English fields and that complemented the top notes of this wonderful new fragrance. This was an exciting opportunity for our chefs to combine unusual ingredients and flavours, which subsequently resulted in a collection of beautifully designed canapés that tasted just as delicious as they looked. An evening that encompassed the perfect combination of delightful fresh fragrances and earthy delectable flavours.
This particular delicious menu, written by our Director of Food, Cris Macis, included the following canapés:
- Seared poppy seed beef, caramelised onions, toasted english muffin, chive cream
- Grilled goats cheese, toasted bran biscuit, rosemary & blackcurrant compote
- Dill cured salmon, dark rye pancake, sour cream
- Tonka bean ice cream bombe enrobed in white chocolate with grapefruit zest
- Spoon of vanilla crème brulée with caramel popcorn